We encourage healthy and responsible pet interactions for all residents, and we strive to create a community that welcomes everyone and ensures a pet-responsible environment. We use a third-party pet application service that is simple and secure while storing your pet's information in one place.
This service makes it easy for Pet/Animal Owners to share their animal records with their Housing Provider, pet groomers. doggy daycares, dog walkers, pet sitters, vets, pet friendly hotels, and more.
- $20 for an individual Pet Profile
- $15 for each additional Pet Profile
- No charge ($0) for an Assistance Animal Accommodation Request
- No charge ($0) for a No-Pet profile
All profiles are active for one year upon completion.
How to Make a Profile
Note: Applicaants without pets must complete the online affidavit, while Pet Owners should gather the following to start:
- Vaccination Records
- Microchip Information
- Photos of Your Pet
- All applicants should visit: https://indy.petscreening.com/
- Review the policies and click the 'Start Here' button for No Pets, Household Pets, or Assistance Animals.
- Enter your contact information, read and accept the Terms of Service, and click 'Create Profile'.
- No Pets: Simply complete the affidvit questions.
Pet/Animal Owners: Select the type of animal then click Create a Pet Profile. If you are making an accommodation request for an Assistance Animal, the request box will be preselected.
- On the next page, click on each section within the profile to enter details, upload photos and attach documents
- For Pets: Click the green 'Proceed to Payment' button at the top right of the profile, enter payment details and submit. For Animals: Click the green 'Submit for Review' button at the top right of the profile.
- Your Pet Profile will be shared automatically with your housing provider.